White Gold Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 10L
Delightful Aroma and Fresh Taste
White Gold Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is raw, cold pressed and unrefined. This premium oil is our most popular food oil. Origin Sri Lanka.
Heat lid with hot water to ease release. (Pour on top of the lid, and leave in a warm place until the lid is more supple if it is hard to open).
White Gold Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
One whiff of this oil will transport your mind to a tropical island. It is a “ridiculously real coconut” taste and smell and has the truest coconut taste from Sri Lanka.
- It has a sweet aroma and delightful taste
- We believe it is the most "deliciously classic coconut" taste and smell we’ve ever seen
- Cold processed - Raw Coconut Oil
- Resealable food-grade non-leaching plastic lid
- Reusable food-grade non-leaching plastic pail
- If it is cooler weather when you first get it, it may need to be turned upside down in warm water to equalise the pressure inside and allow you to quickly open the lid.
This premium oil is our most popular food oil. Eat it straight off the spoon, or use it in cooking and baking as well as on skin and hair.
How is the oil processed?
- Ripe coconuts are dried at less than 45°C and then cold pressed.
- The oil is not heated above 45°C at bottling.
- White Gold Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produced from organic coconuts harvested in Sri Lanka in accordance with organic principles and certified to meet international regulations EU(EEC 2092/91) and U.S. (NOP/USDA).
Which ways can it be used?
- Eat it straight off the spoon
- Oil Pulling
White Gold Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil has a 51% lauric acid content. Most brands range between 48-51%. Other acids normally found in Virgin Coconut Oil include, Caprylic acid, Myristic acid, and Capric acid.
Typical analysis of the Medium Chain Fatty Acids found in White Gold Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
- Lauric acid 51%
- Caprylic acid 7.8%
- Myristic acid 19.5%
- Capric acid 6.5%
FOOD GRADE CERTIFICATION & COA OF PACKAGING MATERIALS
"This is to certify that the raw materials used for the manufacture of the laminate structure given above are of food grade, and therefore it is suitable for direct food contact food packing applications. The regulatory compliance of components are as follows.
Component Regulatory Compliance
PET US FDA 21 C.F.R. 177.1630
LLDPE US FDA 21 C.F.R. 177.1520( C )3.2 a
ADHESIVE US FDA 21 C.F.R. 175.105.
Further we use solventless adhesive for lamination and therefore our laminates are free of retained solvents."